Child Therapeutic Massage – 2 Days Course
This 2 days course aims to equip attendees with the fundamental knowledge and methodology of child therapeutic massage.
—About this Course—
As parents, nothing is more important than ensuring our child is always in the pink of health. However, that is often not the case as due to children’s physiology, they are naturally more susceptible to diseases. Besides dietary changes and regular exercises, Therapeutic Massage for children is an alternative method that is gaining popularity among parents to boost child’s immune system.
With a long history of more than 3,000 years, Therapeutic Massage for children has been trusted by many and has proven its effectiveness on many children. Other benefits include:
1. All-natural, safe, gentle and non-invasive
2. Less susceptible to common paediatric illnesses and faster recovery
3. Improving immune system
4. Bonding between parent and child
On completion of this course, the participant will be able to learn about
1. Therapeutic Massage for child through the perspective of TCM
2. Common acupuncture points for children and their uses
3. Efficient child therapeutic massage techniques and other simple household solutions for common ailments
Venue: International Oriental Healthcare Academy
Devan Nair Institute of Employment and Employability, 80 Jurong East street 21, #04-03A, (S) 609607
Promotional Price: $160 (U.P. $320)
UTAP*: 50% Discount (- $80)
SkillsFuture Credits: This course is eligible for usage of SkillsFuture credits, applicable to Singaporeans aged 25 and above.
*Capped at $250/year
- Certification Obtained & Conferred by
Participants will receive a certificate issued by Kin Teck Tong upon successful completion of course.
- Who Should Attend
Parents, caregivers, medical workers and any one who would like to improve their knowledge and skills of child therapeutic massage.
Participants are not required to have TCM background