Sub-Health Symptoms & Treatments
Do you often
- Feel tired easily and have unexplained fatigue?
- Suffer from insomnia or have poor memory?
- Experience body aches or feel discomfort ?
- Have weak immunity system, thus falling sick easily?
If you have any of the above symptoms, you may be in sub-health.
Sub-health refers to the imbalance in the body that has not developed into an illness yet. Your doctor may not detect any medical conditions, yet you experience constant discomfort. According to statistics, about 70% of Singaporeans are in a sub-health state.
- Check if you have, or are in danger of sub-health
- Understand the common symptoms and trends of sub-health
- Treatments for different physiques including types of diets and health care methods
To register, click here